Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera 200ml
- How to use- apply one pump of cleanser onto a dampened face. Massage over the entire face and remove with a warm damp face cloth
- Leave the skin's naturally occurring oils and moisture intact, Brings comfort to dry, tight and irritated skin
- Repairs a stripped and impaired acid mantle
- Reduces moisture evaporation from the skin surface, Soothing cleansing milk safe to use on all skin types
- Product Size:200 ml
- Age range:All ages
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type:Normal
- Aqua, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, lauryl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerin, parfum.
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €3,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.