Black Pine Night Cream 40ml
- How to use- Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- Rich night cream with antiwrinkle, firming and lifting action for optimal efficacy, The innovative hexapeptide 11, the first natural polypeptide, combined with lack pine polyphenols strengthens the connective tissue retaining skin firmness and resilience
- Black Pine extract, natural-derived hexapeptide 11, spilanthes acmella extract, babassu butter, apricot oil, olive wax, shea butter
- Product Size:40ml
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Alcohol Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triheptanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Oleyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponi�ables, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide 11, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Quercetin Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.