Cow Slip Hand Cream 50ml
- How to use- Massage into hands and cuticles throughout the day to keep skin and nails moisturised.
- Hand cream with a zesty, green fragrance, Cleansing sweet orange and cooling peppermint essential oils, Luxurious blend of shea butter and cocoa butter, Made in England using natural ingredients, Use with grubby cow zesty hand wash, Spearmint oil- often used to treat skin problems, strong anti-bacterial properties so works well as a skin wash too
- May chang oil- anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming on the skin, Our lotions contain shea and cocoa butters which are intensely moisturising. Our lotions also contain Aloe Vera which helps hydrate and soothe. They are rich with Vitamin E which acts as a natural anti-oxidant
- Made in the UK
- Product Size:50 ml
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Alcohol Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Benzoic Acid,Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil,Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Butylphenyl Methylpropional, *Hexyl Cinnamal, *Hydroxycitronellal, *Citronellol, *Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citral, *Cinnamal. *Potential allergens
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €3,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.