Daily Hydrating Eye Cream 12.5ml
- How to use- In the morning, cleanse the skin with Cleansing Cream or Soothing Cleansing Milk, then mist with Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner. Using the tip of your finger, gently press Daily Hydrating Eye Cream into the skin around each eye, working from the inner corners outward
- Refreshing and hydrating, soothing and calming, Suitable for contact lens wearers, Rapidly absorbed, This moisture-rich preparation safely and naturally firms, leaving skin soft, smooth and resilient
- In the morning, cleanse the skin with cleansing cream or soothing cleansing milk, then mist with facial toner or clarifying toner
- Using the tip of your finger, gently press Daily Hydrating Eye Cream into the skin around each eye, working from the inner corners outward
- Product Size:12.5 ml
- Age range:All ages
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Alcohol Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Water (aqua), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa damascena flower water, glycerin, alcohol, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, althaea officinalis leaf extract, beeswax (cera alba), calendula officinalis flower extract, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, hectorite, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa damascena flower extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, lysolecithin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil, chondrus crispus extract, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, xanthan gum, sodium stearoyl lactylate, fragrance (parfum)*, geraniol*
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.