Grumpy Cow Bath & Body Oil 100ml
- How to use- Pour under warm running water for a therapeutic soak or massage a few drops into wet skin after bathing to seal in moisture.
- Uplifting bath and body oil with a zesty, fresh citrus fragrance, Mandarin and grapefruit essential oils, Softens and hydrates dry, tired skin , Made in England using natural ingredients , Use in the bath for a restorative soak or as a massage oil on tired muscles, Mandrain red essential oil is sweet, tangy and zesty, Used mostly to increase circulation to the skin. Also used to relieve stress and digestive problems, and to help prevent stretch marks
- Grapefruit essential oil is naturally uplifting and stimulating, Obtained from the peel of the fruit. Has a delightful tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing
- When you're stressed, irritable and close to breaking point, be uplifted using our grumpy cow range, Made in the UK
- Product Size:100 ml
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Alcohol Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove) Bud Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium SPP Amara (Petitgrain), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, **Limonenem **Linaloolm, **Eugenol, **Isoeugenol, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Citral
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €3,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.