Intense Hydration Eye Cream 10g
- How to use- Use eye cream in the morning or evening. Place small dots around eye area and gently smooth into your skin. For best results, use as part of the 5-step Burt’s Bees® Intense Hydration regimen.
- Clinically proven to intensely hydrate skin, fast-absorbing non-greasy moisturiser with Clary Sage and pro-biotic technology, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory, Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size:10 g
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua (water, eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, parfum (fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, trichilia emetica seed butter, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), tocopherol, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, maltodextrin, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, stearic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium stearate, sodium PCA, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, potassium sorbate, linalool, eugenol, amyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.