Liner Pinceau Eyeliner 2.5ml
- How to use- Apply along the upper lash line using the high precision brush applicator.
- Bourjois liner pinceau eyeliner, expertly define those eyes with this high precision eyeliner that last up to 16hrs!, Its fluid formula, enriched with deep intense colour, stays in place all day
- Its fine high precision brush applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick accurate line as you wish, so you can create an expert result in just a stroke!
- Product Size:2.5 ml
- Age range:All ages
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua (water), propylene glycol, styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, cera alba (beeswax), polysorbate 20, cetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, peg-6 stearate, shellac, butylene glycol, simethicone, triethanolamine, cellulose gum, peg-32 stearate, methylparaben, peg-32, peg-6, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, tetrasodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, [+/- (may contain)- ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77007 (ultramarines), mica, ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 77288 (chromium oxide greens), ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77510 (ferric ammonium ferrocyanide), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10bmy001-2
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €3,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.