Protect & Moisture Sun Sprays SPF 30 200ml
- How to use- Shake well before use. Do not spray directly onto face / avoid inhalation. Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas., When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult., Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)., Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling., Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt and sun glasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas., Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Most caring formula for long-lasting moisturisation , Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate and long-lasting protection, Combines immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage, Unscented high UVA protection, Water resistant
- UVA *** Good
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Product Size:200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, octocrylene, glycerin, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl salicylate, alcohol denat., bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, sodium phenylbenzimidazole sulfonate, vp/hexadecene copolymer, glyceryl glucoside, tocopheryl acetate, silica dimethyl silylate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, sodium acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, linalool, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, eugenol, coumarin, parfum
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.