Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream 75ml
- Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this light cream helps nourish, soften and protect the hands while helping to strengthen the nails. Skin is left delicately scented with the velvety, floral fragrance of Roses et Reines, which combines extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey with a unique rose extract from Haute-Provence
- The Roses et Reines collection uses rose extract derived through enfleurage, A traditional process made innovative by the L’OCCITANE research team
- The freshest of rose petals are steeped in oil, Allowing it to become saturated with the natural fragrance of the rose, resulting in a fruitier scent
- Product Size:75 ml
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua/Water** - Glycerin** - Cetearyl Alcohol** - Coco-Caprylate/Caprate** - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter** - Cetyl Alcohol** - Rosa Centifolia Flower Water** - Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract** - Rosa Damascena Extract** - Rosa Damascena Flower Oil** - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract** - Cera Alba/Beeswax** - Corn Starch Modified** - Chlorphenesin - Sodium Benzoate - Ceteareth-33** - Polysorbate 60** - Sorbitan Isostearate - Xanthan Gum - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Silica - Caprylyl Glycol –Tocopherol** - Parfum/Fragrance - Citronellol -Benzyl Salicylate - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Geraniol - Linalool - Ci 77491/Iron Oxides.
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €3,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.