Time Filler Mat 50ml
- Botox-like active ingredient combined with a peptide boosts the synthesis of hyaluronic acid for a visible fill-in effect, An astringent active ingredient reduces the size of pores while limiting the appearance of imperfections for a smooth complexion, A sebum-regulating complex brings long-lasting skin mattness
- Product Size:50 ml
- Age range:All ages
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua (water), glycerin, butylene glycol, polysilicone-11, silica, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, dicaprylyl carbonate, imperata cylindrica root extract, propylheptyl caprylate, squalane, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sucrose palmitate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, parfum (fragrance), zinc pca, stearalkonium hectorite, glyceryl linoleate, alcohol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, tocopheryl acetate, decylene glycol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, laureth-12, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sorbitan isostearate, polysorbate 60, pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, lecithin, biosaccharide gum-1, sodium hyaluronate, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, phenethyl alcohol, plankton extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, t-butyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, achillea millefollium extract, xanthan gum, methylisothiazolinone, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium hydroxide, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol, sodium chloride, glucose, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, glutamine, sodium phosphate, sodium acetate, ascorbic acid, lysine hcl, arginine, alanine, histidine, valine, leucine, threonine, isoleucine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine, glycine, polysorbate 80, serine, deoxyadenosine, cystine, glutathione, cyanocobalamin, deoxycytidine, deoxyguanosine, deoxythymidine, asparagine, aspartic acid, ornithine, glutamic acid, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, proline, aminobutyric acid, methionine, taurine, hydroxyproline, glucosamine, coenzyme a, glucuronolactone, sodium glucuronate, sodium uridine triphosphate, thiamine diphosphate, disodium flavine adenine dinucleotide, retinyl acetate, inositol, methyl deoxycytidine, niacin, niacinamide, pyridoxal 5-phosphate, pyridoxine, biotin, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, riboflavin, tocopheryl phosphate
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.