Ultimate Wear Eye Primer 10 ml
- Made in the UK
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size:10 ml
- Fragrance Free:Yes
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Alcohol Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Isododecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, sononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Aqua, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.