Wild Rose Face & Eyes Serum 30ml
- How to use- After the daily cleansing, apply to the face and eye area. It may be used alone or before cream.
- Brightens and smoothes fine lines, Baobab-tree polysaccharides, in combination with a wheat proteins agent, provide a line-smoothing effect, while preventing the formation of the first wrinkles
- Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to skin colour disorders, adding brightness and radiance to the skin
- Product Size:30 ml
- Dermatologically Tested:Yes
- Paraben Free:Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type:Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amorphophallus Konjak Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, PEG-32, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phospholipids, Phytic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
- Standard Delivery 3-5 working days €4,95
- Tracked Express delivery 2-3 working days €9,95
- Free store collection in 2-3 days*
- * For Cork, Killarney and Letterkenny stores collection available in 3 days
You can return any clothing or home furnishing for a refund, provided you have the parcel summary document or other proof of purchase. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition within 35 days of receipt. After 35 days you may still be entitled to a refund in accordance with your legal rights.
RETURNING ITEMS TO STORES
Items can be returned to any ROI Marks & Spencer store. Please bring along the parcel summary document. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be given in the form of a credit receipt (to be used within 12 months). If you do not have the parcel summary you will receive the last known price of the item in the form of a credit receipt.
RETURN ITEMS BY POST
Returns should be processed by your local Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of proof of postage as, we may ask for proof of postage if the item does not reach us. Refunds for any items received as a gift will be credited to the ordering customer’s account via the same method of payment.
Read our full Refund Policy for more information.